Flare (Free/Libre Action Roleplaying Engine) Download
Flare (Free Libre Action Roleplaying Engine) is a simple game engine built to handle a very specific kind of game: single-player 2D action RPGs. Flare is not a reimplementation of an existing game or engine. It is a tribute to and exploration of the action RPG genre.
Official website: http://clintbellanger.net/rpg.
Built against the git repo, 7th July 2012. This is version v0.16.
- SDL libraries (via installoptionalpackage).
- Check the official Flare site for other dependencies (libogg, libvorbis, etc).
- Test build; give me feedback.
- It's a hackjob, don't cry if/when it breaks.
- Built against a nightly hrev, gcc4h.
- I am posting this to HaikuWare on community request, and to provide a mirror--this doesn't mean you should expect me to maintain it.
- arfonzo, on #haiku (Freenode IRC network).
- My website: http://wiki.poorcoding.com/Haiku.arfonzo.ashx.
07 July 2012:
- FLARE 0.16 released.
- I've ported it and released it, after a quick test, it all seems ok.
16 May 2012:
- Initial testing build.
- Submitted On:
- 08 Jul 2012
- Submitted By:
- Arfonzo J. Coward (arfonzo)
- File Size:
- 84,986.36 Kb
- File Version:
- File Author:
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site