Bos Wars Download
Bos Wars is a futuristic real time strategy game (RTS). In a RTS game, the player has to combat his enemies while developing his war economy. Everything runs in real-time, as opposed to turn-based games where the player always has to wait for his turn. The trick is to balance the effort put into building his economy and building an army to defend and attack the enemies.
Bos Wars has a dynamic rate based economy. Energy is produced by power plants and magma gets pumped from hot spots. Buildings and mobile units are also built at a continuous rate. Control of larger parts of the map creates the potential to increase your economy throughput. Holding key points like roads and passages allow for different strategies.
It is possible to play against human opponents over LAN, internet, or against the computer. Bos Wars successfully runs under Linux, MS Windows, BSD, Mac OS X, Zeta and now HAIKU!!!
Bos Wars aims to create a completely original and fun open source RTS game.NOTES ABOUT THIS VERSION
To INSTALL, unzip it to /boot folder
You will need of this libraries
- HaikuPorts LibPak for Haiku
* Updated to version 2.6.1
* This version uses a new patch based system for maps.
* The editor now also works with patches.
* The patch editor provides a convenient interface to set the accessibility flags (water,... road, and so on).* New units have been added and many old bugs have been fixed.- Haiku specific ones:
* Removed dependency of libpng12
* Now is using native libpng
* Now is using a default liblua***ONLY WORKS WITH HAIKU GCC4 OR GCC4HYBRID***BE WARNED!***
- Submitted On:
- 29 May 2010
- Submitted By:
- Michael Vinícius de Oliveira (michaelvoliveira)
- File Size:
- 64,497.54 Kb
- GNU LGPL v2.1
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Michael Vinícius de Oliveira
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site