Quassel 0.9.0pre for Haiku
Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core -- much like the popular combination of screen and a text-based IRC client such as WeeChat, but graphical.
- QT4. You can get a min or dev 4.8.0 build from my website below if the normal packages don't work for you.
- GCC4. So, you much be running Haiku gcc4, gcc4h, or gcc2h. In other words, pure gcc2 Haiku environments are not supported.
- Test build; give me feedback.
- Built with SSL support.
- Built without QTDBus support.
- arfonzo, on #haiku (Freenode IRC network).
- My website: http://wiki.poorcoding.com/Haiku.arfonzo.ashx.
2012-08-01: 0.9.0pre testing build.
2012-04-25: Initial testing build.
- Submitted On:
- 11 Aug 2012
- Submitted By:
- Arfonzo J. Coward (arfonzo)
- File Size:
- 7,543.49 Kb
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Arfonzo J. Coward
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site