NetPenguin is a feature packed FTP client for BeOS. Click view for more details!
* Nice and straight forward user interface.
* Language localization support. Available in English, German, French, Portuguese, and Japanese.
* Resume download support.
* Supports BeOS Attribute transfers when connected to Campus FTP server.
* Multithreaded- allows multiple connections.
* Drag and Drop support.
* Opens up a seperate connection to the server to download or upload files/directories.
* Recursive downloads and uploads of files and directories.
* Shortcut management.
* Multiple Retry logins.
* Proxy Support.
* Available for both PPC and x86 versions of the BeOS.
* Supports Tracker Add-ons.
Details about this version:
- Fixed the file preview so it kept the image's aspect ratio.
- NetPenguin now has an extra menu called "Display" which will let you hide/show certain columns in the local/remote file lists. NP will remember the state of the columns between launches.
- Fixed crashing bug when clicking on a local file.
- Fixed a bug where the splitter would always drift 6 pixels to the left everytime you opened a new connection.
- Fixed the NP replicant in the deskbar. It should show up now 100% of the time on BeOS 5 and later and should be persistant between reboots. So you just have to do "NetPenguin -deskbar" once now.
- German and Japanese translations updated.
- Submitted On:
- 07 May 2000
- Submitted By:
- Karl vom Dorff (karl)
- File Size:
- 799.11 Kb
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Zeid Derhally
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site