An application to capture the content of your screen and save it to a "movie".
This app lets you capture the content of your screen, and save it in any movie format supported by your BeOS.
It uses BDirectWindow for minimum CPU-usage.
See the included README for more info.
Details about this version:
- Added a "pause/resume" option, which is only accessible from the deskbar addon.
- It writes "keyframes" more often (actually, only the first frame was a keyframe before this version).
- Reworked some internals, should result in slightly better responsiveness and smoother recording.
- Improved a bit the deskbar addon
- The fake cursor wasn't drawn correctly (thanks to Stephan Assmus for bugging me about this)
- Submitted On:
- 05 Sep 2005
- Submitted By:
- Karl vom Dorff (karl)
- File Size:
- 66.11 Kb
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Jack Burton