LBackup is a little Application to save your system and private data.
I create this Software in order to save settings of the system, before i reinstall it. So i dont need to change settings in the system, i only need to unzip the Packages i create with LBackup.
You can edit the LBackup entrys. Open in the LBackup menu the Option -Settings- and then -Defaul-. A documentation will come soon.
Here some tips to changer the config files:
title|Name of BoxView|14
-title-: if LBackup read this part it creates a Boxview with the the name -Name of BoxView-
The number behind of the Boxviewname is the number of entrys in this BoxView. If you have -14- Settings entered, type here 14.
This is a -Part- of the BoxView. First is the Name of the Application and the behind it is the path to the file or folder.
Have fun by testing this little Backup Tool
LBackup Tutorials: deutsch, english
- Make buttons displayed again
- add config for Haiku with Package management system
- Add gcc4 build
- Add link to english tutorial
- Recompiling Version on Haiku alpha 3 (gcc2) without libncurses.so
- Recompiled Version for Haiku alpha 2
- Checking the screen size, if the hight screensize is smaler then 500 pixels the main window will be 400 pixels.
- Submitted On:
- 19 Jan 2014
- Submitted By:
- Christian Albrecht (Lelldorin)
- File Size:
- 892.08 Kb
- File Version:
- 1.1 Haiku
- File Author:
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site