QuickLaunch helps you to quickly start any installed application.
Simply start to enter the name of an application and QuickLaunch will find all programs matching these initial letters and show them in a list.
You choose an app from that list with the CursorUp/Down keys and launch it by hitting Return. Escape quits QuickLaunch.
This app runs on the latest Haiku Alpha release.
For running in a newer nightly image you may have to compile from the included source yourself. Or try haikuporter from http://ports.haiku-files.org/.
Changes in 0.9.1:
- Show version info to distinguish different versions of the same app.
- Home/End key jump to first/last item.
- Shift+Return will keep the QL window open.
- Added script to add QL to the Deskbar tray. Remove via context menu (Removal will only work with Haiku > r35402, for lower revisions, open Terminal and enter "desklink --remove=DeskButton".)
Changes in 0.9.2:
- Add setup window to toggle version and path information.
- Ignore user definable folders.
- Make main window horizontally resizable.
- Remember window position and size.
Changes in 0.9.3:
- Ignore path information wasn't loaded correctly.
Changes in 0.9.4:
Changes in 0.9.5:
- Added Control+Return to open an app's location in Tracker.
- Added live-truncating of strings on window resize.
- The query now returns only app names beginning with the search string and now starts right after entering the first letter.
- Better handling of different system font size settings.
- Less restrictive window size limits.
- Ignore Trash on all volumes, not just on /boot.
- Be stricter on the apps' signature. They have to conform to the standardand start with "application/x-vnd". This avoids listing e.g, libraries.
- PageUp and PageDown keys now work in the result list.
- Case-insensitive sorting.
- Submitted On:
- 16 Jan 2013
- Submitted By:
- Humdinger (Humdinger)
- File Size:
- 66.14 Kb
- File Version:
- File Author: