Alexander proposes the bounty be split into payment milestones with the following guidelines:
- 0% * Update Mesa3D / aka Gallium3D to current and work on getting changes accepted in Mesa upstream
- 0% * Get stock Mesa3D into the build system somehow so it is pulled / extracted prior to compiling opengl kit
- 25% * Ensure new Mesa3D based opengl kit works and software rendering occurs (this gets us back to square one with the new Mesa version compiled from upstream.)
- 50% * Get at least one Gallium3D Hardware driver working / rendering.
- 25% * Get two Gallium3D Hardware drivers working / rendering.
The amounts are proportionate to the work done.