HaikuTwitter for Haiku R1 Alpha 3 Download
HaikuTwitter 1.0.1 (stable) for Haiku R1 Alpha 3
Important note: All xml support (used by HaikuTwitter) was removed in Twitter API v1.1. HaikuTwitter is not functional until I find the time to implement json support. Hopefully, this will be done within a couple of months (as of 05-11-2012).
Running Haiku Nightly build?
Download the latest unstable release
- Tabbed timelines (home/mentions/users/searches)
- Automatically open saved searches (auto-sync saved searches)
- Automatically save tweets with BeFS attributes (for querying)
- Integrated with Notifications
- Bit.ly url-shortening
- Replicate a timeline (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Post tweets
- Hypertext (clickable URI's, @users and #tags)
Extract to /boot
Please note that your system time must be set correctly in order to authorize your account.
Dependencies: Curl, Haiku R1 Alpha 3
Built on: Haiku R1/Alpha3
- Submitted On:
- 21 Feb 2012
- Submitted By:
- Martin Hebnes Pedersen (martinhpedersen)
- File Size:
- 660.83 Kb
- Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Martin Hebnes Pedersen. All rights reserved. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Martin Hebnes Pedersen
- File HomePage:
- Click to visit site